I love you both

One of my top most favorite humans, bloggers and all around wonderful girls (the highly respected and adored *GINNY BRANCH STELLING*) opened a little vintage etsy shop called I love you both yesterday. I died of happiness. And then that happiness turned to sadness.

Because people, at the start of yesterday morning, I had -38 cents in my checking account. NEGATIVE 38 CENTS. Do you know how annoying it is to pay an overdraft fee for 38 cents? Thought so.

Ginny is perhaps the only person alive who can give me a run for my money in the collecting department. She buys with her whole heart and soul and her taste is a perfect blend of sweetness, simplicity and utility.



Anyway, the short end of the story is I found a check I had squirreled away (1st check from Hearst for freelancing!) and deposited that sucker quicker than you can say ginnyiwanteverythinginyourshop. I, however, refrained and snuck away with the hand thrown terra cotta pot above.

If you know what is good for you, you will go to her shop and find something to love. And after that you will go and look at this photo of us at her wedding, if for no other reason than we look cute.

Thank you.

16 comments:

  1. very cool. love the dresses too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing shop! Such beautiful items!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her shop! I now wish I wasn't in a similar position of overdrawn-ness (I have decided this is a word). By the way, I've mentioned your blog in my most recent post about websites I like:)
    http://ghostzine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, that picture is amazing! i will check out her store, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks amy :) your pot went out today (and a few other little treats too). i hope i can find more things to tempt you, bwhahahahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My husband just came home from our post office box laden with packages and a confused look on his face. Imagine that look deepening to dumbfounded as he watched me open box after box - each containing a vintage Christmas tablecloth. Didn't realize how many of those suckers I'd bought! Ooooooooopsie! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What's worst is TWO overdrafts...from McDonalds!! And then trying to refute it. "I NEVER eat there"

    Hearst! You best be giving yourself a pat on the back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. can't wait to check it out. the images above of her things are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ginny Branch Stelling's treasures are as sweet as she is!

    ReplyDelete
  11. she looks like she has nice things

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow you have some beautiful photography on here! I feel super inspired, thanks for sharing! What a lovely little read.

    I was wondering if you where interested in swopping a blog button with me perhaps if you are interested I would love to have a link to your pretty blog

    xx

    polli

    ReplyDelete
  13. What beautiful things, i looooove this kind of things, inspiring me a lot!
    greetings from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous things! So inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  15. great post, such beautiful photos xx

    hope you can check out my blog if you have time :)
    not-gonnna-lie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete