The big 2 5

It's official, I can legally rent a car now.

I painlessly passed the 25 year mark and have been celebrating for a few days at Elmwood with pretty girls, pretty presents and pretty flowers.

I'm taking a mini break from rural isolation with a quick stop in Connecticut (isn't internet and cellphone service divine?) but tomorrow morn I'll be back in the land of pretty.

I've taken nearly a million photos so far and don't even know where to begin. It's just been the most delightful birthday week ever.

25 is shaping up to be the jam, as Ginny would say. Oh yes, I went there. My verbal skills are regressing a bit as I age. Keeps me young at heart.

18 comments:

  1. wonderful!!!!!!! happy bday!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, sounds lovely, Happy Birthday my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Let's get together when you return! xoxo
    -Amy A

    ReplyDelete
  4. 25 is the best age to be! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your birthday was full of loveliness and beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday!!!

    i love all of your photos and your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday! And best wishes for your next quarter-century--and beyond!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! So wise and so young! Happy Birthday - the best is yet to come.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy of Happiests!!! I poked my head into MRC on Saturday to say hello - now I know you were frolicking in the North Country!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad you had a nice and relaxing week outside the city. 25 is going to be great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just tumbled into your blog from {frolic} and immediately added you to my favorites list. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay - Happy Birthday and have fun renting cars, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE and am a HUGE fan of your blog! Hope you can take the time to check out my site!

    We sell Vintage and Designer clothes, shoes, and accessories all in one place. We have some really great things up right now! Studded boots, Alexander Wang halter top, and vintage blazers. Check it out!

    www.fashionlagniappe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Belated Happy Birthday - you're still such a youngster!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. a nice way to celebrate numero 25....
    happy happy!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete