FOR SALE!

The lovely and wonderful hometown Williamsburg store Catbird is now selling my terrariums!

Made with vintage mason jars and display domes, plus old porcelain mushrooms and animals, I am madly in love with this round of terrariums. Seriously. When I dropped them off at the shop I felt like I was sending my babies to boarding school, never to come home again.

Luckily I know that there are other liked minded girls who will give them new happy homes. Please city folk, stop by Catbird on Bedford ave and say hello to them. They'd kick the pants off a red rose bouquet as a valentines day present, too. $44 and up!

10 comments:

  1. Just discovered your blog and I like it so much! Those terrariums are beautiful, and I just looked back at some of your older posts and found your tutorial- I am definitely going to try and make one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love Catbird. I'm wearing a sweater I got there right now. Such a dreamy little store.
    And if I were still in Williamsburg, I just might have snapped up a terrarium at a moment's impulse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Takes me back to my teen years when my mom always had a terrarium in our living room... she did very well with it and kept it thriving for years.

    Good luck with your sales.. they are lovely.

    Di
    The Blue Ridge Gal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic. Now I can say I knew you before you were famous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to live with the fox and mushrooms in one of your terrariums. I'll be sitting on the rock if you are looking for me!

    Magical little worlds for mid winter missing of green and growing things.

    Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore these and I LOVE your blog, I always find myself checking for updates :) I wish I could buy one of these, too bad I'm in England :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh WOW, these are so perfect, love the little foxie and tiny mushrooms! I would seriously be over the moon to receive something like this on Valentine's Day... way better than roses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love plants but have never maintained a terrarium. What kind of upkeep does it require?

    ReplyDelete