Measuring Spoons

I am a smitten kitten over these porcelain measuring spoons for a million reasons.


1.They are blue and white.
2.I've gone without any for two years.
3.They are solid enough to take a beating in the sink.
4.They make a lovely clinking sound against each other.

and last but not least....

5. Jim just walked into Anthropologie and bought them for me as a surprise, along with these darling measuring cups.... for no reason at all. Now I get to say thank you by getting Alice Waters in the kitchen tonight.

10 comments:

  1. awwwwww, now we have the same measuring cups quack quack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course we do, now we just need to get together and bake our men some cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love these. and i love your reasons for loving them!

    happy i found your weblog via peter hale cooney.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely boyfriend you have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are GORGEOUS, and I need some new measuring spoons and cups right now. Damn Anthropologie for not having a store in London!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do have a lovely boyfriend, don't I? He came home from Anthropologie saying how nice some of the teacups were. Birds of a feather.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah! i have these spoons, too, but half of them have broken and i never knew where my old roommate got them from. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are lovely and look like they would last a lifetime.

    ReplyDelete