The Snowmen Sartorialist

After yesterday's snow, the Williamsburg snowmen were out full force last night.

Diminutive but perfectly proportioned outside of Moon River Chattel.

Down by the east river, hair was a bit more lustrous and beers were being iced in pockets.

On River and N.1st street was a frenchman snowman. Perfect twig arms.
And knitted wool beret. Magnifique!

A purist, modern snowmen shone brightly on Grand street. Complete with an organic baby carrot nose and progressive, ahem, vertical form.

Well done snowmen, well done!


13 comments:

  1. Sigh. I wish I was there to see the WillyB snowmen myself.

    Ah, nostalgia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! i haven't seen nearly enough snowmen this season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww how cute. We've been playing in the snow since yesterday. Boston was all but shut down so we hunkered down in my boyfriends restaurant and made snow men to welcome travelers. I do love the first snow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I wish I had seen some of these when I was walking around the burg yesterday but alas only saw lots of slush to trudge through.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clever, clever. I gather there will be far fewer insulting comments in response to the snowmen's outfits than those that appear on the Sartorialist.

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks so exotic sitting here in sunny melbourne! great christmas postcard - defo worthy of framing and putting up on the wall

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it! hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I built me first snowman this year and he looked bloated. These guys look great!

    ReplyDelete