The world has been kind over the past week. Thank goodness, i needed some more tenderness.
A proper old new england family does thanksgiving right.
My mom cooked this with her own little bread baking hands.
1. Spending so much time with my parents over my long weekend.
2. Seeing grandpa and my home away from home.
3. How much more "with it" he seemed this visit, leaps and bounds better than last time.
4. The new vintage orange cookware peggy gave me.
5. Having a good solid camera
6. My whole family, sash, todd, terry, peggy, bill, and andy
7. The father daughter turkey cooking demonstration, too sweet for words.
8. The brooklyn botanic garden, bright leaves, handsome men.
9. Not exactly dreading going back to work.
10. Opening and closing the store in one piece, thank god.
11. Ginny's burlap sack.
12. My new high waisted Annie Hall tweeds.
13. Sock progress.
Now for the fun part.
mom's amazing leaf collection.
Koi at the botanic garden
Grandma marg's sweater. my soul's home.